Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DOL 23










Well, I've been doing really well after they bumped my caffeine up a little. I like my coffee! I haven't had any spells in almost two days. So, the nurses decided to take me off of the nasal cannula. I am breathing on my own, with no prompts from any airflow. This is great! The only tube I have left if the feeding tube that you can see going down my nose. Well, I pulled that out this afternoon....but they put it back. Oh well, you can't blame a guy for trying! I'm not quite ready to eat on my own, but I've been holding a pacifier in my mouth by sucking on it...they say this is really advanced for my age. Oh, plus it's really cute.

Mom and dad came to visit again. I got to take a nap with mom this morning...and guess what...they let me do it twice in one day, so I got to take a nap with dad too.

I'm still 2lbs, 11 0z., which is good. They say that in about a month, I will have doubled my birthweight. With all this napping and eating, I'm sure it won't take long. I'm doing really well otherwise, so I'm really thankful for all of the prayers and good thoughts. Here are a couple pictures of me in some of my new threads and my Christmas hat....see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment