Saturday, December 5, 2009

DOL 25






I hope you're enjoying your weekend...I sure am! I spent the morning with my dad, and the afternoon with my mom. I had a great time! I kept smiling! I found out today that I grew a bunch (it's all relative at this size!). I'm 2 lbs., 13 oz. I'm only a few ounces from 3 lbs!!! I've been doing so well that they moved me out of the big incubator that I've been living in, and into a little one. Since I've been able to regulate my temperature without assistance from the incubator, they moved me to a smaller house without a heater. That's great. I hate being too hot. It makes my heart race...and who likes that?!?

All in all, I'm doing really well. I am putting on weight, I'm tolerating my "feeds" (which have increased in size considerably), and I'm spending more and more time with my parents outside of my house.

I get to wear preemie clothes to bed now, too. Despite all of these privileges, I still habitually rip my feeding tube out of my nose. I hate the tube! And, I'm sucking on my pacifier pretty well now. I'm pretty sure that I want to bottle-feed!

I hope that I get a chance to meet you all soon...in about two months (maybe sooner), my mom and dad will be able to take me home. It'll be here before we know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment