Sunday, December 27, 2009

DOL 47

Today was great. I gained a good amount today. I now weigh 4 lbs., 5.7oz. Not bad, huh? It's been a little noisy since they moved me into my crib. I am no longer in the plastic box! My mom and dad like it because it makes changing my diapers a lot easier. When I was in the little house, they could only get to me through little port-holes on the sides. Now, they can reach right into my crib to tend to me!

I've been really working hard on the bottle-feeding lately. I took 10 mL. for my second bottle and I took 15 mL, and then 10 mL on the last two bottles. Not too bad for a beginner! I can't wait until I can take a whole bottle (5o mL), because that will mean I'm almost ready to go home! Mom and dad can't wait. Hey, you'd better finish my room soon, guys!!

I feel great, although I'm still a little sneezy. Hopefully, when they take the tube out of my nose this will go away. Having a tube going through your nose is not the most comfortable accessory, you know! But, all things considered, I've been very lucky. That's what my parents say, anyway. I certainly don't hate it here. My nurses are nice, I get to spend plenty of time with mom and dad, and they let me use the computer to blog whenever I want. It's not so bad. But, I'm excited to see my house and my room. I hope there's lots of room for toys and stuff!!

Here are some videos from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment