Saturday, December 26, 2009

DOL 46




Hey there. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas-I sure did. Thanks to everyone who sent gifts. They are great! My mom and dad are excited to put me in all of the clothes! Pretty fun day yesterday. I got my first bottle! I really liked that! I only took about 7 mL, but as I get better at this, I'll be able to take more and more. It's really hard coordinating the sucking and swallowing while still remembering to breathe. I'm really happy to get to finally taste my food! The tube in my nose bypasses my taste buds and goes right to my stomach. That's no fun!

I'm feeling pretty good right now. I have a little bit of a sneeze, but the nurses are watching me closely. Oh, and they have to give me another shot tonight. I hate shots, but they're good for me.

I'm up to 4 lbs., 4 oz. and growing! I'm in the eating/growing stage of my stay here at the nursery, so I'm hoping to keep this growth trend up. I may be little now, but my parents already think I'm huge. I've gained almost 2 pounds since I was born. Here's a picture of me with my first bottle ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment