Sunday, December 13, 2009

DOL 33





Hey there folks! Hope your weekend went well. I had a good one! I spent time with mom and dad and did a lot of eating. I am up to 37 mL per feeding. I eat it right up and want more! I'm doing really well. I haven't really been doing much "spelling" lately. It usually only really happens when I'm being changed and I get upset. I usually let everyone know when I am upset. I like to yell at them. That'll teach 'em! I had a little spell this morning, though, after I spit up and it went through my nose! Yuk! Nobody likes that, especially me!

I am steadily making progress here. I am up to 3 lbs., 4.3 oz. The docs here want me to put on about an ounce a day. I'm trying my best!

So, from here on out, I am trying to put on weight, and trying to jumpstart my marrow to start producing more and more blood cells. Right now, it's working, but I'm still early, so it may take a few more weeks. Once I'm on track for that, I should be really ready to start taking bottles...YES!!!

Oh, and I almost forgot, I passed my DOL 30 ultrasound with flying colors! No PVL (a fancy term that could've meant some complication, but it's not present)!!! Everything seems to be going well...except, I had to get my first vaccination. I am a pretty proud guy, but I have to admit that I cried a little. I didn't like that. But, if I want to stay healthy and get big and strong, I have to take my medicine. I guess it's not so bad, seeing as how I won't remember any of this! So, until next time, here are some pics of me ... and maybe a video if my IT guy can figure it out... see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment