Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DOL 36



Hey folks! Sorry for the brief hiatus...I've been busy growing! I'm up to 3 lbs., 9.3oz today! Nice! My plan is try to really pack on the pounds here in the next week or so. After all, I am at what would have been 32 weeks of gestation.

So things are going well this week...not many spells, I'm slowly growing out of those. Which is nice because I get scared when I forget to breathe. Oh, and I am really getting ready to bottle-feed here people...I love sticking my fingers in my mouth (not to mention ripping my feeding tube out of my nose--you'll notice in the above picture, that I was again successful at yankin' it out). I also love my pacifier, but I'm supposed to move up to the bigger size...I'm just not quite ready--that thing is too big! Hopefully, they'll get the hint and start bottle-feeding me soon. I can't wait to get this tube out of my nose for good! Here I am in my favorite Christmas outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment