Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DOL 49

Hey, look at me in a baby-swing! Ha! I'm really movin' now! Man, am I funny!?! I am a tremendous 4 lbs., 11.7 oz. today. I'm gaining weight at a great pace. So much so, that they are probably going to cut down the ol' calorie count. Nobody wants a skinny baby, but look at these cheeks!!
I'm doing pretty well with learning how to bottle feed. I'm not quite good to go yet, but I'm working on it. You see, sucking down a whole bottle feed through that little hole is awfully tiring. Nevermind that I'll have to do it 6 or more times a day when I go home. So, they want to give me plenty of practice to be sure that I'm comfortable with it, before they send me packing! I'm taking anywhere from 10-28 mL everytime I try at it....but I'm aiming for the whole bottle (60mL). But, I'm a fast learner, and before you know it, they'll be testing out my carseat to make sure that it fits for my drive home wit mom and dad! It'll be here before they know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment