Thursday, November 19, 2009

DOL 9






Hello there! Good news! You may have noticed the bright lights shining on me constantly. Well, I'm not sure if I told you, but I don't like them. Well, the good news is that in the next couple hours, the doctors said that we can shut them off!! Hopefully, this is for good...now I can get some rest here! I also heard that they are going to increase the size of my meals! That's great!!! I can't wait for that full belly! Now I have to convince them that I should get ice cream for dessert...

Today was a good day. Mom was here all day again. I saw dad a few times, too. They told me that the doctors were really happy with my progress. I have a few hurdles ahead of me, but I'm really trying hard to get past them without making everyone worry. I'm trying to clear those hurdles with a lot of room to spare so everyone can rest a little easy. Why, by this time next year, I'll bet I'll be chuggin' down pureed carrots and mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving!

Here are a bunch of pictures that I had taken. I thought that you might enjoy them...I'm wearing some shades in a couple of these, but as soon as these lights go away, they are coming off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment