Friday, November 27, 2009

DOL 17




Hey folks! I hope that you had a good Thanksgiving! My mom and dad have a lot to be thankful for!! We heard today that I gained another ounce! I'm up to 2 1/2 lbs! Not bad for a guy who spends his days asleep!

Overall, I really seem to have settled down. I have only had a few "spells" and I am awfully comfortable in my little bed, so I've been getting a lot of rest. My days are really great. My mom comes up to take naps with me. Pretty soon, I'll be able to take more than one nap outside the incubator/isolette so dad said he'll come take a nap with me then too! I am getting everything that I need. I have a nice warm, dark, quiet place to sleep, plenty of food, and clean diapers. This is the life! So, things here are good.

Still, I am still tired from all of the turkey-formula (haha) that I had yesterday, and the nurses have to get to work stuffing me full of calories (boy am I funny!), so I'm going down for another nap... take care for now....

2 comments:

  1. Oh baby Jack! I'm so happy to hear that you're gaining weight!! You'll be a big boy really soon!! I'm sure you got your turkey fill, and next year will be the real thing! MOMMY can puree it for you, with some squash, and stuffing - maybe not turnip (too gassy!)... I LOVE YOU guys! Like I said, thinking of you daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you're soooooo stink'n cute! Love the hair! Looks like one of mine! ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete