Sunday, November 22, 2009

DOL 12





Hi everyone! I took yesterday off because I was having a difficult day...but that passed and I'm back to my old self! The nurses here gave me tube called a low-flow nasal cannula to keep me settled. Ever since they gave this to me, I've been much more calm. All I know is, I like pulling on it!

So, mom and dad came to visit. I took a long nap with mom...she's the best. Otherwise, today was a pretty uneventful, calm day. I'm sure mom and dad are happy about that after yesterday! I have calmed down a bit and I get to sleep much better with no bright lights in my eyes. I do keep pulling on that tube in my nose and it keeps ending up in my mouth. Not my intention, but it gets me some attention from the nurses!

Here are some more photos of me!

2 comments:

  1. Dinean... you look beautiful! And baby Jack is gorgeous!! I love you guys and think of you daily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is so handsome and it warms my heart when I see him with his Mommy!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!! There is a lot to be thankful for this year!

    ReplyDelete