Monday, November 16, 2009

DOL 6





Here's what I'm up to today. I decided to take it easy on my parents today. I only had one spell today. I'm trying not to stress them out...I just got a little lazy and my heartrate dipped a bit. I'm new to this, so cut me some slack. Today was pretty uneventful...except, I got rid of that little tube up my nose. I think that I made enough of a stink (no pun intended...although I did mess a diaper up pretty bad today) about it that they decided that I'd do just fine without it. I'm pretty pumped. Mom and dad came to visit today, too. I took a nap with mom again...that's my favorite part of the day. Oh, and dad changed my diaper too. Don't worry mom, you'll have plenty of opportunities to change me.

I feel like I'm starting to come into my own today. I feel better, and I have decided that I really like to lay down on my stomach. I settle right down when I get to pretend I'm sleeping on mom. Oh, and I got to eat some more today. They have only been giving me appetizers for the past few days...I keep telling them that I'm still hungry. Finally, they listened. I got a good meal tonight and I'm looking forward to a quiet night of sleep. After all, I have a big day tomorrow. I heard mom and dad talking about a big ultrasound test tomorrow. I hope I get good grades...so, I'm off to bed for some rest.

Before I go, I'm posting some more pictures of my little mug...I'm looking much better now that all the swelling and bruising from birth have gone down. I feel like I'm starting to look more like myself! Just to keep all of my readers entertained, I posted a pic of me wearing my dad's wedding band on my arm! Imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment