Friday, January 1, 2010

DOL 52

Well, my streak is over. I went six days without a spell. That's great. Last night I gave myself a little scare. I was straining to....well, you know...and I spit up at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking. Well, this was just too much for the Jackster. I was down for the count. Luckily, my nurse was watching and she gave me some Oxygen and got me back to normal. With all that commotion, I just didn't have it in me to pose for pictures, so you'll have to wait until the next post.

I thought this was all bad news, and that I was taking a turn for the worse. Turns out, that this is completely normal. What's not normal, is that I have gone 6 days without having a spell. I am only 34 3/7 weeks of gestation. So, on balance, I'm doin' alright. That's good to hear...

Oh, and to end on an up-note, I hit the magic 5 lb. mark! I am 5 lbs., 3.7 ozs. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment