Friday, January 15, 2010

DOL 66









Hey everyone! I weighed in at 6 lbs., 8 oz. overnight! I'm getting big now and I'm really tired of this nursery. Don't get me wrong, the nurses here are great...but, I'd love to go home. My folks told me all about my room and it sounds great! I can't wait to go. I'm still working on getting my 'crit numbers up, but I won't have another test for about another week. I look and feel pretty good though, so I'm hoping this means that my 'crit is up where it's supposed to be.

I am still trying to get the hang of the bottle thing. I can take a good amount, but a good portion of it ends up dribbling onto the lucky person feeding me! One of these days I'll figure it out...

The nurses keep saying that one of these days it's just going to "click" and I'll be taking down bottles like it's my job! Right now, it's still pretty tiring. Oh, and the reflux doesn't help. You see, they have to keep this tube in my throat to give me the rest of my bottles, once I'm through. That tube doesn't allow me to close off my throat when I lie down. So, I often get some stomach acid reflux. I hate when that happens. I usually make faces and sometimes I even cry (don't tell anyone). I look forward to when that tube is history. That day is coming sooner than later, I hope!

Here are some pics and videos of yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment