Sunday, January 3, 2010

DOL 54




Happy new year folks! I'm ringin' in the new year with good news...despite the massive amounts of snow we've been getting, dad (mom's been sick) has been able to get to the nursery to give me bottles and I've been happy to oblige him! I'm getting pretty good at sucking down those delicious little shakes. I took 30 mLs of the 60 mLs that they give me. The rest goes down to my belly via that ridiculous tube in my nose. They tell me that those tubes are supposed to last for a month, but I don't agree. I pulled mine out again last night. HA! That'll teach you to leave me unrestrained!

I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much better than the other day, after that little spell. I know I should concentrate on one thing at a time, but I just got carried away. From now on, one bodily function at a time for this 5 pounder!

Oh, and more good news, I passed my hearing test "with flying colors"!! That's fantastic! By the way, I really appreciate all of your comments, so if you have anything to say, I'm all ears. Ha!

I decided to put a little banner on my blog so that people might be able to find me on google at some point. I know that when I started this blog, I took great comfort in many other similar (but somewhat less entertaining) blogs from other folks, so I hope I can assure other families in need of an encouraging word. Thanks for checking in on me!





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Dinean, he's beautiful!! I've tried calling you - call me!! I know your extremely busy with this little guy! He looks just like you!!! I love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinean, Jack is adorable, I am glad to see he is doing so well! Best Wishes ~Melissa Clough

    ReplyDelete