Thursday, January 28, 2010

DOL 79





Hey there everyone! It's been a few days since my last post, but I wanted to update you on my progress. I'm getting really big now. I'm up to 7 lbs., 8 oz. That's a long way from 2 lbs., 6 oz.! Let me tell you...it's been a lot of work. I've been trying to get used to taking my bottles, but it's tough to stay awake for the whole thing when it's so warm in here...with a full belly...and it's dark and (sometimes) quiet...YAWN...I'm getting sleepy just thinking of it!

The doctors have mentioned that my blood pressure is a little high...so they're going to do some tests. Maybe that's what's making me tired!?! I think it's just because I like to grunt and groan all the time and that little cuff on my leg makes me mad so I squirm and kick when it inflates! We'll see in time, but don't worry about me; I'm a tough cookie...(I can't wait to eat cookies).

Here are some pics and video of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment