Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DOL 63



Hey out there! I'm 6 lbs, 3 oz.! Ha! I am the incredible growing boy! As you can see my cheeks have filled out...I decided that I had to put on some winter baby weight. No sense being cold! I'm doing so well in the growing department that they decided to drop my calories a little. That's okay. It's actually nice not to have to force those really thick shakes down the hatch! Now my feeds are going down much easier...and I'm still putting on weight.

I took a full bottle for the first time early this morning. This is good news! I'm still pretty wiped out these days because I'm working on getting my 'crit levels up. This is tiring work, you know! I'm working on taking full bottles at every feed, but I'm not quite there yet! Cut me some slack here, remember that if I had been full-term, you wouldn't have seen what I look like for another 4 weeks from today! It is amazing that I am here and doing so well, so early!

I heard that my parents went to a party in my honor today. That's nice...maybe next time they'll save me some cake?!? I'm excited about all my new stuff that everyone got me! I can't wait to drool on them! I am looking forward to going home now...I've been in this hospital for long enough! They tell me that I have a little while longer, but I just can't wait to see my new room!

I'll update you all soon on how I'm doing. For now, I'm going to get back to snoozing!

Here's a couple pictures and videos of me from today and yesterday...oh and I posted an old picture to illustrate (big word for a little guy, huh?) just how far I've come since I made my debut...


1 comment:

  1. a full bottle!! yay!!! that is exhausting for him but a wonderful step!!! :)

    ReplyDelete