Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DOL 99
















Well slap me silly and call me Martha, they actually let me out today! I'M HOME! I kept hearing about this place "home", but I was beginning to think that they were just pulling my diaper! I'm here, and let me tell you, it's great! It's warm and cozy....a little loud with all the talking, but I'm used to that from all of my nurses. I'll miss the ol' crib at the nursery, but I have a picture to remind me below...

So here I am. 8 lbs., 14 oz. of cute, spit and stink! I am 20 inches long these days and I'm planning on getting much bigger. Shaquille O'Neal was a preemie, ya know!

I love my room. I posted some pics below. I'm going to be a yachtsman, apparently! This is going to be great! I even got to meet my (fur)brother, Teddy! My mom and dad have been doing a pretty good job keeping up with my demands...I'm going to have to train them to jump when I say I want something. So far, screaming at the top of my lungs has been fairly effective in this respect!

I'm very thankful for all the great care that I got to help me along the way. This day is the culmination of countless hours of expertise, care, love, snuggles and diaper changes. Thanks to all you folks who got me to this point. It's sooo great to be home with mom and dad. I'm thrilled to have this opportunity and I am so grateful to all who nursed me from a sick little guy to the behemoth baby you see today. Thanks to all of you who turned my luck around.

I am Jack and I am one of the lucky ones.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I am so happy for all of you. Please come back for "show and tell"

    ReplyDelete