Friday, February 12, 2010

DOL 94








Guess what folks!?! They took my feeding tube out! I'm just feeding with my bottle now! That's great news. I hated that tube...it was so uncomfortable and it made breathing that much harder. Boy, am I glad that's gone! Now I can kick back, relax and enjoy my dinners instead of fighting for air and feeling congested. This is great!!

I'm up to a whopping 8 lbs., 9 oz. now! Yeah, I'm pretty much the biggest kid in here. I think I'm ready to hit the road and move on for more greener pastures (whatever that means...)

Oh yeah, and one more thing......



I'M GOING HOME ON WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it?!? I'm so excited. I can't wait. I don't know what to do first. I'm going to look at everything, and smell everything, and cry, and yell, and eat a lot, and meet my dog, and see my room...and..wait, I'm tired now...I need to take a nap. There will be plenty of time for all of that once I get home. This is great! I'm a lucky guy...

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! home!! the feeding tube out is always a good sign! mommy and daddy....get out to dinner and enjoy this last little bit. waking up at home on february 18th.....will be such a treat!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete