Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DOL 91





Hello everyone! I'm doing great over here...I'm itchin' to get home, but the docs just wanted to try to sort out this hypertension thing. They are just trying to rule out the big, scary stuff--which for the most part, they have done! I still think the elevated blood pressure is just me, being me...I squirm and bear-down a lot. I'm a wiggly little guy. Actually, I'm not so little anymore. In fact, I'm a healthy 8 lbs., 3 oz. I'm getting up there! So, for the time being the docs have me on some a little medication regimen..nothing serious. But what I can tell you is that I hate taking that prilosec for my reflux..(it's soooo salty!)

I also have a little wound on my backside...the docs want that to clear up before they send me home. It can hurt sometimes, so I appreciate the extra care that they are paying to it!! Once that's looking better, I'll bet they are going to take out my feeding tube and start me on oral feeds alone...then as long as I can keep my weight gains up, I should be outta here! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment