Friday, July 23, 2010

8 1/2 months











Hey there all! It's been a while now since I've had the time to sit down and hit the keyboard. I've been so busy enjoying my summer. It's been hot, but I've been soaking up the sun and keeping cool at our friends' pool. Pretty impressive, huh? I swim. I'm a swimmer. Mom helps a little.

So, things have been going well. I'm about 18 lbs. now. Yeah. You read that right. I wrote "18". I have stepped up to baby food. I like cereal with bananas...yeah, that hits the spot. In fact, that's what I'm having this morning. I like to grab the spoon and guide it into my mouth. I can't eat that stuff fast enough! Sweet potatoes are pretty cool, too. Carrots are rockin', but I don't like green beans (but I think mom is sneaking them into my carrots....). After I'm done with food, I like to kick back with a nice bottle.

I'm doing great, now. I spend a lot of my day telling people what I think...I talk incessantly. I like to make my opinion known; in church, at the doctor's office...pretty much anywhere there's a captive audience. Oh and I like to wake my parents up with a little singing and shrieking...I'm happy and I want everyone to know it.

Hopefully, I've gotten to see most of you since I got out of the hospital...if not, I hope to see you soon. Until then, I hope that you enjoy your summer and I'll talk to you in a while! Here are some pictures of yours truly. See how big I'm getting!

2 comments:

  1. Love this... Jack's Dad does a great job of articulating exactly what he's saying doesn't he? And I can't believe how much he looks like you!! Glad to see he's continuing to do well. -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful pictures. Jacks is doing soooo beautifully. Glad to know you guys are enjoying the fullness of life.

    ReplyDelete